Knoydart Ferry Boat Charter
You can charter one of our boats for sea-angling, wildlife-watching or just for fun! Here are just a few ideas:
- Cruise around the small isles of Rum, Muck, Eigg and Canna with a visit to Kinloch Castle on Rum;
- Sail up the coast to visit Eileen Donan Castle;
- Explore beautiful Kinloch Hourn - wild, remote and inaccessible by road;
- Sea angling, including mackerel fishing in the summer;
- Whale and dolphin-watching - we have regular sightings of many marine mammals;
- Birdwatching - you will see many of Scotland's sought-after species around the coastline of the Knoydart Peninsula;
- Photography - spectacular seascapes, breathtaking mountain scenery and the ever-changing light across the Loch Nevis inland sea will afford you many incredible photographic opportunities.
Whatever your interest - we'll take you there!
Maybe you're a member of a natural history society looking for an unforgettable group excursion... or perhaps you want to visit the ancient homelands of your ancestors and trace your Highland roots.
Tell us your specific interests and we will offer you some helpful advice on planning your trip.
If you're staying on Knoydart for a family holiday, you might not want to spend every day walking.
We offer an exciting alternative, taking you to remote and beautiful places in the comfort of your own boat.
But if you're travelling alone, Knoydart will offer you all the solitude - or friendly hospitality! - that you're looking for.
After all... there are very few places in the United Kingdom where you can reliably expect to have the whole beach to yourself!